Letter #11

Dear M,

I dreamt last night about you. You were getting married. To a very tall and pretty girl, whose name was strangely Nora. 

The shock penetrated from my dreams and pierced the horror into the subconscious mind. I was so defeated by the end of the dream that this was probably the first time when I jerked myself back to my senses. I couldn't help but remind myself 'it was only a dream' and then I couldn't help but text you just to be sure. When I write this letter you haven't replied yet. 

I am preparing myself for one thing, though. You will probably text me saying that you are seeing someone and I need to be okay with it. I know eventually you will see somebody, somebody more of an intellectual. Somebody taller, prettier, somebody who suits you better. 

What hurt me the most in that dream was the fact that you didn't bother explaining to me about the whole situation. I think I felt discarded.

Anyway, that's all for now. 

Let's see what you reply. 

Talk you soon, 
Nora. 


Comments